Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Flora & Fauna Contest Rules

Ok, 2009 Fiber Club Members, the club contest begins today, so I'm going to explain how this works! It's pretty straight forward. Shipments go out the last week of the month, and the dyer claims the month their shipment goes out in. So, starting on the first Wednesday of the month, I'll post a clue as to that month's dyer. I'll warn ya, they do start out pretty vague! (The hard part for me is making sure, no matter how vague, it still only applies to a single Fiber Barista.) They'll get easier each clue, I promise.
    The "Roolz"

  • I'll post clues on Wednesdays and Sundays. I'm not going to say when.
  • You get one guess per clue.
  • Make your guesses in the comments section on the blog.
  • I'll announce the dyer early enough so that there's a full week before the shipment goes out. (That'll give you time to order non-club items directly from their shop and combine shipping.)
  • The first three people to guess right get some special swag in their package!
  • You can only win a max of 3x during the 2009 club
  • Non-members can chit chat, but only current club members can win.
First clue coming up shortly! Enjoy, and Good Luck!

No comments: