Monday, June 29, 2009

Fiber Club - June's Shipment & Teaser

Hello all fiber club members! I am packaging everything up today and the fibre shipments will be in the mail tomorrow! Shipping time from Canada to the USA averages about 5-7 days so if we’re lucky, it’ll be shorter than that and fibre will start arriving the end of this week! Some shipments have been known to reach everyone in 3 days after I’ve mailed so let’s hope for a quick delivery this month!

The fibre this month? Well, I’m not telling! And the theme? Not telling! But then again, from my little teaser photo below you can see that I went with Flora as my inspiration. This fibre is particularly lovely and wonderful to spin - hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

P.S.: Congrats to Mia for choosing me in the contest!

No comments: